Saturday 18 August 2012

"I have been captured by you"




You know deep inside
That I captured you, through and through
From the very start
I entered your heart
That reached out to mine
Til the end of time
In another life too, it was me and you…
I captured you in the moment of bliss
In an altered state of the deepest kiss
I made you mine and made you my Valentine
All at the same time…
While I swallowed your soul
Tugged at your mind
Made your heart spin
In another space and time
Felt your deepest thoughts
Devoured your words
Captured your body
Your heart drank all that it heard…
I have captured you, like you have me too
Together as one
Surrounded by love
The deepest and calmest love
From the heavens above…
you are mine
Til the end of time
I know your heart heard
This magnetic word
I am yours too
I have been captured by you!!

7 comments:

Manish Kumar Yadav said...

wow... that was awesome ... keep it up

Unknown said...

thnks a lot !

Noopur said...

Beautiful lines dear....very emotional...

Vipul said...

Beautiful lines dear....very emotional...

Unknown said...

@noopur n @ vipul ji
thnks alot!!

vinisha said...

hey swati your writings are Awesome,loved it ,"serene and beautiful" are the words for this post :) :) keep blogging
P.s - I am following you :D :D

Unknown said...

hey hii vinisha ...
thnkss a lot dear !!
n this 1 is 4 ur last line " ;) "